Position: Transport Planner / Transport Engineer
Reports to: Managing Director & Director
Office: Fareham, Southampton
Salary Range: £25,000 to £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner with a background in development planning to join the Fareham based offices of a growing, nationwide consultancy.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled and diverse team of Planners & Engineers, assisting clients in the preparation of planning applications for development sites.
- Relevant professional qualification & membership to a professional organisation;
- Background in development planning & consultancy experience;
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft packages, AutoCAD & Junctions' 9;
- Capable of producing planning-stage highway drawings;
- Proficiency with TRICS database;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Produce & review transport assessments, statements, travel plans & other technical notes;
- Arrange & conduct highway surveys;
- Prepare appeals documentation & attend hearings;
- Attend expert witness hearings;
- Carry out junction assessments & modelling;
- Assist with CAD drawings & design.
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £27,000, whilst joining an organisation who is set to continue their expansion across the UK market. There will be significant opportunities to rise in seniority as you progress, with new challenges arising as the company continues its growth.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, South Coast, Waterlooville, Gosport, Cosham, Havant