Project Managerjobs role. Delivery of rail engineering projects, SCADA, PLC, safety critical, communication and automation systems. Network Rail, London Underground projects. Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business.
Salary & Package: £35,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience, company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Engineer / Project Manager or similar with previous experience of managing engineering projects from start to finish.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
- Any exposure to rail engineering projects (Network Rail, London Underground, Crossrail), electrical/electronic, SCADA / PLC systems would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company who value loyalty and integrity - a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- Salary & Package: £35,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience, company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing and successfully delivering engineering projects from the definition phase to final handover including the onsite installation, test and commissioning of systems.
- Production and review of technical documentation e.g. procurement specifications, safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements.
- Liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Identification of project hazards and risks.
- Role will involve some travel to customer project sites (UK based) when appropriate.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.