Python Software Engineer
Opportunity to join a sophisticated, Chelmsford based, software company.
TEC Partners are working with a well-established technology company on some exciting new hires as they grow their internal tech function. Based in a recently renovated office, you'll be joining a company that are on the up across all facets of the business.
We are looking for two Software Engineers, who's focus will be on using Python and some C# to architect and enhance frameworks used for build and test automation - a very attractive skill set in the current tech market. You will get exposure to a very technical, low level product, that will allow you to work closely with a team of really sophisticated developers.
We're looking for someone who is a confident self-starter and experienced in bringing concepts through to reality, with the ability to communicate and contribute as part of an Agile and collaborative 'start-up' like environment. You'll be afforded a number of pathways through the business, as they continue to evolve and grow, doors will open and this candidate will be given the tools and skills to pursue multiple opportunities.
Daily tasks within the role could include:
- Build and maintain test tools and harnesses
- Design and maintain enhancements of automation test frameworks
- Complete daily analysis and reports
- Ensure high levels of quality through automation
Experience of the following skills to be considered:
- Experience using Python, Java, C# or Ruby
- Experience working in continuous build and test development environments, familiarity with Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Build and run tools on Windows and Linux
- Cross platform scripting
This is a great role for the right candidate, plain and simple. Please get in touch for details.