Head of Marketing - Infrastructure
Head of Marketing, Infrastructure
Make some noise in the market. Turn some heads. Help us grow. We're a leading infrastructure consultancy, looking for an energetic, strategically-savvy marketing head to create and deliver an exciting, persuasive and effective marketing programme. Whether you're an established Head of Marketing or a Senior Marketing Manager ready to take the next step, we want to hear from you.
Head of Marketing, Infrastructure
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure
We are leading the way in creating places where people and businesses can prosper. Our Infrastructure business provides the entire range of services required for the development and delivery of critical national infrastructure and regional infrastructure programmes - providing the skills and expertise vital for the sustainable growth of thriving economies.
What we need now is someone who can help us achieve our 5-year business plan and play a pivotal role in supporting fee earners as they maximise business growth.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in running successful, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail with excellent planning skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Infrastructure consultancy experience - or the ability to persuade us you can do the job without it.
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure works with public and private sector organisations to design, build and optimise their real estate and infrastructure assets. From inception to delivery, we apply our combined expertise to achieve more from the entire built environment. We provide a unique blend of services and expertise, working with our clients to transform and modernise their businesses. We combine our experience in the built environment, infrastructure and management with ICT, business process re-engineering and outsourcing solutions to reduce costs and enhance services.
We are a wholly owned division of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions.
Reporting to the Manging Director, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for the company's marketing activities and will oversee the development and delivery of a fully-integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This role is key in achieving our 5-year business plan and the incumbent will play a pivotal role in supporting fee earners as they maximise business growth.
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing service lines.
- Working closely with fee earners to define target audiences and customer profiles.
- Working closely with the business development team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual marketing business plan.
- Overseeing implementation of all marketing activity.
- Measuring and reporting marketing programme analytics.
- Managing a social media presence that improves/maintains positive reputation and recognition.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team - ensuring that objectives are achieved.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitor activity and sector trends.
- Managing marketing spend and reporting monthly forecasts and actuals.
- Setting and monitoring team goals.
A relevant degree or a marketing qualification and/or a proven track record working in a medium or large organisation as a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing, ideally within our sector.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.