Are you seeking a role that will both challenge you, whilst providing you with exceptional levels of career progression and financial reward ?
If you are a competent client bookkeeper, who enjoys working with an interesting and diverse portfolio of clients, then we may have the role for you.
Our client is a renown and highly regarded multi-site firm of Chartered Accountants. Their name is synonymous with quality, providing exceptional levels of service to both national and international businesses from every industry sector.
Due to sustained client wins and continual growth of the firm an exciting new career opportunity is now on offer.
Working with your own portfolio, your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
Bookkeeping and accounts preparation - Essential (preferably XERO/SAGE experience)
- Highly competent in double entry bookkeeping, reconciliation of bank and control accounts,
dealing with fixed asset additions and disposals and depreciation, lease and HP contracts
and posting of journals
- Extensive experience and high level of understanding of bookkeeping on Xero
- Able to prepare the bookkeeping records to trial balance
- Processing of accrual and prepayments
- CIS returns
- Closing off month / year end accounts
- Processing information for VAT returns and submission
- Good level of knowledge and experience with cloud based accounting software
- Taxation any tax knowledge will be put to good use but is not essential for this role.
Our client is providing a fantastic working environment within a business which has a reputation for valuing and nurturing its staff. In addition to a generous salary, flexible working arrangements, contributory pension contribution and bonus structure are on offer.
If you are an experienced Client Bookkeeper who has experience in most the above, please apply now to register your interest and progress your application.
We look forward to hearing from you..