Legacy Manager, Central London - £46,000 PA
- Do you have experience in maximising net income from legacies?
- Are you able to build and establish pledger relationships?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking a Legacy Manager. In this role you will be crucial in securing and sustaining a vital income stream for the organisation to ensure that their work can continue to have a global impact.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension and health plans
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle racks and on-site showers
- On-site yoga classes and massage options
- Sociable after work pub trips
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Building a long-term legacy giving fundraising strategy with a focus for an organisation's overall income
- Increasing funding by securing legacy pledgers and establishing a comprehensive strategy around the management of pledgers
- Managing and controlling the legacy fundraising expenditure budgets
- Managing and supporting the legacy administration team
- Pursuing any discretionary legacies
- Managing a team of 4 legacy fundraisers
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in legacy fundraising or legacy stewardship programmes
- Previously managed a team
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective legacy pledgers
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Email:ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.