Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to commence a 12 month interim contract, which offers an excellent opportunity to work with a renowned organisation based in Crewe. The ideal candidate will be able to commence the role within the coming weeks.
The ideal Finance Manager will carry out duties such as:
- Preparing monthly accounts and forecasting
- Reporting of variances
- Setting targets and driving performance through effective management
- Reporting directly to the Finance Director and leading a team of five, including Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Management Accounts
- Working with the procurement team to report on costings
- Understanding the relationship between income, costs and key business metrics in order to aid senior management decision making
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- Qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of costs, management accounts and forecasting projects
- Ability to lead and work with a team in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Previous experience on SAP is desirable, MS Office experience is essential
- Very strong organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
- Proactive, energetic and motivational approach to workloads and staff
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates who are trying to gain experience and knowledge in different sectors on an interim basis.
Please apply now for immediate consideration. Only applicants that fit all of the above criteria will be reviewed for this position and candidates without the essential criteria will not be contacted.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.