Are you an experienced practitioner in an Early Years setting? Are you available for ad hoc supply work in a private day nursery in Newthorpe - West Nottingham? Are you looking for flexibility in your working life?
If so, please apply for this role today... we are very keen to hear from you! The temporary role is due to start asap, for a minimum for three months. However, the role may get extended, or lead into a permanent opportunity. Hours offered are either part-time or full-time, you are able to choose.
- We can offer day-to-day and long term supply work to suit your needs
- This role is located in a well-established pre-school nursery, with a supportive team
- Randstad offers a completely flexible approach to your working week
- You'll be partnered with a dedicated consultant to match you to the right setting
- Randstad has 24 hour on-call facilities
- Competitive rates of pay are guaranteed
- A refer-a-friend scheme gives you the chance of winning £300 in vouchers!
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children via play
- Encouraging children's development
- Assisting with personal care on occasion
- Creating a child-friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Finding ways to stimulate children, particularly those with special and sensory needs
- Keeping records of children's progress
- Previous experience of working in an Early Years setting (essential)
- Holding a relevant qualification (preferable, but not essential)
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply please follow the on-screen instructions or contact us today on .