We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Assistant Manager role with an immediate start, which could potentially go permanent. This opportunity is based in Campbeltown for a non food retailer, paying up to £19,000 plus bonus!
This is an exciting time to be part of their business. As an assistant store manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Assistant Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service!
As an Assistant Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Ensuring company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Our Assistant Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven retail Manager, you will have experience in a retail environment at supervisory or management level.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of £17,000 to £19,000 plus bonus, which is reviewed throughout your career.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.