Assistant Manager, Braintree
Switch Consulting are proud to announce the following Assistant Store Manager opportunity with a leading lifestyle brand.
The Brand was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move. For over a century, that idea has inspired us to support athletes of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means winning a medal or just leading a more active lifestyle.
But as proud as we are of our history, we’re even more excited about our future. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers - those kindred spirits who follow only their passions — because tomorrow belongs to the courageous of today.
Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
- Create and maintain a "Total Customer Satisfaction" culture
- Help your Store Manager hit financial marks and operational objectives
- Collaborate with Store Manager and District Manager to execute strategic sales plans
- Be a leader! Coach and develop your staff; their success = your success
- Help coordinate volunteer opportunities to build our brand within the communities we serve
- Assist with processing payroll and writing schedules for store associates
- Step up to lead the team when Store Manager is unavailable
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 2 years’ retail experience (some stores in higher volume areas may require more)
- B.A. in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of retail operations such as sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation, and loss prevention
- Demonstrated ability to lead and be part of a team
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a thriving retail business, which may entail working on weekends and holidays
The IDEAL candidate must come from a fashion retail background. If you are looking for a new challenge, are flexible and want to be apart of something incredible then get in touch now.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.