Private Client Solicitor
A genuinely fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a fast-growing team has arisen. This is the chance for a Private Client Solicitor to join a team with offices all across Devon with an opportunity to join a team that is expanding due to the sheer volume of high-quality work that is incoming.
Ultimately, the successful Private Client Solicitor will be working on various matters including wills, trusts, probates and last powers of attorney. This is the chance to work on high value legal matters to add to your CV, and a chance to progress in your career with a firm that is family friendly and really looks to push their internal staff in a positive direction in their career.
You will be:
- Dealing with a wide variety of Private Client matters.
· Dealing with a large caseload on an independent basis.
- Assist with various business development and progression of the department.
We are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years PQE.
· Strong commercial awareness, enthusiastic with bright ideas.
- Excellent client care.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary you're looking at around £40,000 dependant on experience.
· 4 weeks holiday plus bank holiday and increments with length of service.
· Birthday off.
· Employment Benefit scheme
· Sick pay
- Staff discount after qualifying period
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newton Abbot.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.