Job title: SQL Developer/Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid- to Senior-Level SQL Developer/Architect at a well-established, but constantly growing marketing company based in Chelmsford.
My client is a market-leading organisation who are seeking a highly capable SQL Developer/Architect with extensive commercial experience working with data warehousing and database administration, who is able to work both in a team and individually.
SQL Developer/Architect Role:
- Administer/develop the SQL Databases and provide imput to the database architecture
- Designing and building systems for collecting, processing and storing data
- Design new data warehouses using relational database design fundamentals
- Ideally from a direct marketing background, but not essential
SQL Developer/Architect Description:
- Good communication skills (both written and verbally)
- A strong drive to learn
- Excellent problem solving skills
SQL Developer/Architect Technical Skills:
- SQL Server
- Advanced Excel, Access
- SSAS and SSRS are highly desirable, but not essential
- Any of the following would be highly beneficial (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Python, AWS, Azure, PHP)
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer/Architect that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £35,000 to £50,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Technology we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
SQL / SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / Data Warehousing / DWH / Star Schema / Snowflake Schema / Kimball Methodology / Data Modelling / Data Integration / ETL / T-SQL / TSQL / Agile / Scrum / BI / Business Intelligence / BI Developer / BI Development / Power BI / Tableau / QlikView