Part-Time Purchase Ledger
I am currently recruiting for an interesting business based in Wrexham, there is a need to bring on a permanent part time purchase ledger clerk to their finance team. The company is happy to offer flexible working pattern.
Key Roles and Responsibilities but are not limited to:
* Raising Purchase Orders
* Invoice Matching
* Ensure invoices are coded correctly
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Processing BACS payments
* Check and reconcile supplier statements
Key Skills and Attributes:
* Able to work alone or in a team
* Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
* Basic Excel knowledge is essential
* Keen to learn and develop existing skills
This role would suit someone looking for a part-time role to support their lifestyle, the ideal candidate would work c. 23 hours per week. The company can be flexible with when this hours need to be worked, ideally over 4 - 5 days.
If you feel you have the necessary skills stated then please apply to be considered for the shortlist.