IT Systems & Networking Engineer
A globally expanding Electronics Manufacturing business, is currently recruiting for a IT Systems & Networking Engineer based at offices near Chatham, Kent.
The position is based at the European HQ and reports to the IT & Business Support Manager.
The IT Systems and Networking Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day hands on maintenance for the technical infrastructure of the business. This position is responsible for the operation, maintenance, continued development and support of corporate IT Systems.
Roles & Responsibilites;
- Providing technical support across a multitude of software and systems to both internal and external customers
- Assist in preparing and delivering service reviews
- Support to organise and provide project meetings with staff and suppliers
- Working within, and suggesting improvements to internal departmental processes
- Supporting business and technology projects
- Diagnosing system and networking issues
- Completion of business administration duties which arise
To Be Considered;
- Ideally degree level qualification in a related field
- Microsoft certificate in Azure
- Proven experience in a 2nd or 3rd line support role
- Experience with management of basic PC maintenance and repair
- Liaison experience with end users to ascertain issues and solutions
- Experience with planning, budgeting and scheduling IT support activities
For full details on this highly sought after opportunity, please contact Willis Global - a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy.