Control Systems / Electrical Engineer
Control Systems / Electrical Engineer (PLC's / Automation / Controls)
£41,000 - £43,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Pension
Commutable from Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Rugby, Leicester, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, Market Harborough, Bedford.
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer looking to be the go to engineer for an industry leading company where you will work on a host of exciting, highly technical projects for a variety of blue chip organisations?
On offer is a fantastic chance to take the next step in your career and play a lead role within a rapidly expanding organisation, this role will offer great training opportunities and clear routes to progression for the right candidate.
This progressive company specialise in providing automation and software solutions to a large number of blue-chip companies across the UK and further afield, renowned for promoting within this is a great opportunity for any engineer to further their career.
This position would suit a Control Systems Engineer looking to progress and develop their career.
· Design, plan and develop a variety of highly technical projects using EPlan & Autocad.
· Liaising with clients to provide electrical engineering solutions and PLC programs for a number of different projects.
· Support electrical installation and commissioning on site.
· Experienced in the use of EPlan & Autocad.
· Strong knowledge of PLC's and controls systems (Siemens)
· Electrical & controls background.
Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Design, Electrical Engineer, Electrical, Controls Engineer, Controls, PLC, Software, EPlan, Autocad, Control Systems, Commissioning, Design, Programming, Kettering, Corby, Northampton, Rugby, Leicester, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, Market Harborough, Bedford.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.