Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International organisation that are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Birmingham.
The business has established a strong International reputation, operating in over 50 countries and offering solutions to address global trends. The Finance team in Birmingham is spread across three divisions and has over 50 in Finance across multiple sites.
The role has become available due to the current incumbent being promoted to a senior role and demonstrates a recruitment model that rewards high achievers and providers opportunities for development internally.
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis: weekly and monthly reports for management, quarterly forecast reports, annual budget, 5-year plan.
- Driving continual improvement in the finance functions of our businesses and partner with colleagues in the business units on ad-hoc value add projects.
- Create meaningful reports to facilitate value-adding decisions for management.
- Monitoring of both financial and operational performance of the business by tracking appropriate key performance indicators.
- Assist with preparation of key corporate reports including the monthly management accounts and forecasts.
Is the FP&A Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity to join an instantly recognisable brand where you will experience working in a fast paced environment and be challenged everyday by commercial stakeholders and the Finance Director on your areas of ownership. This role would suit somebody who has either qualified in a top 10 accounting practice and now looking to make a first move into Industry. Alternatively you may have trained in Industry and having recently qualified, are now looking to take on a new challenge.
You will need to be recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a hunger to progress and clear demonstrable examples of where you have challenged stakeholders and supported growth in the business.
FP&A Analyst Package
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private Healthcare