Primary MATHS Leader Required for GOOD school
Academics are a Portsmouth City Council approved agency who provide Teachers, Support and Nursery Staff to mainstream, independent & special need Primary and Secondary Schools.
We achieve the right job for teachers whilst supporting schools find staff that fit in well with their teaching approach. we offer an outstanding service and pride ourselves on matching the right teacher to the right role.
Are you committed to the progression of children's learning and development?
Are you inspirational, innovative and in need of a new challenge?
Are you looking to be a Primary School Teacher?
We are currently assisting a school based in Portsmouth to recruit the perfect person to fill the role of Phase Leader within Math's as well as a Key stage 2 class teacher.
You will need;
* Experience as a Primary School Teacher within Early KS2 (Years 3&4)
* Experience in leading, managing and inspiring a team of teaching and support staff
* A committed and determined attitude to raising the standards of teaching within your phase
* The ability to develop and promote high standards of teaching across the phase
* To be an excellent classroom practitioner who plans exciting and stimulating lessons which meet the needs of all pupils in their class.
They can offer:
* Talented staff
* Fantastic facilities *
A supportive and helpful team
* An opportunity to join a school that are on a journey of improvement
* Main or Upper Pay Scale
So, if you are ready to step up into a new job role, are up for a challenge and like to be a part of the progression and development of your students call Billie at Academics on IMMEDIATELY! The school is holding interviews NOW for a start date in September 2019.