Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger - Temporary Role - Immediate Start - Kendal
Your new role
Hays Accountancy and Finance are currently seeking an experience purchase ledger for a temporary assignment in Kendal.
The main duties of this role will include:
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger, from inputting invoices through to making payments and reconciling statements, filing and authorising bank payments
- Involvement with and assisting the Management Accountant with Expenses, Credit Cards and Petty Cash
- Ensuring that there is sufficient cash to cover forecast requirements by updating the current cash spreadsheets
- CIS monthly returns, payments and journals
- Any other ad hoc tasks requested by the Management Accountant
What you'll need to succeed
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Experience of accounts systems and excel
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
What you'll get in return
This is a temporary assignment, you will be working in an experienced accounts team, you will receive a weekly aftercare service and weekly pay, free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.