RMS are supporting our client in recruiting a Procurement Assistant role for a fixed term contract based in Stockton.
Responsible for supporting the Procurement Team to ensure an effective service is maintained.
- Data Input / data analytics and housekeeping of the procurement departments
- Electronic folders
- Conducting clerical / administrative tasks within the Procurement Dept
- Using the internal Purchase Requisition System to identify purchase requirements and ensuring required information is available to assist the team in the Purchase Order Process
- Monitor Purchase Orders and SAGE
- Expedite Purchase Orders with Suppliers
- Liaising with internal customers to provide status updates
- Supplier documentation
- Purchase orders
- Any other Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar fast paced environment
- Min of GCSE level in Maths & English or equivalent
- Proficient with MS office packages
- Good team player
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- CIPS or working towards would be desirable
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.