Part-time 0.4 Year 3 Class Teacher
KS2 Teacher required for a part-time (0.4), long-term position at a 'Good' primary school in Manchester
Hays Education are working exclusively with a three-form entry, 'Good' (Ofsted, 2018) primary school in South Manchester. They are currently recruiting for a part-time Key Stage 2 Teacher for a Year 3 class. The ideal KS2 teacher will be available on Thursday and Friday from the Easter holidays until the end of the academic year.
Due to the effective leadership and management by the Headteacher, this is a successful and inclusive school. Pupil behaviour in class and around the school has been described as exemplary.
The ideal Teacher for this part-time KS2 Teacher position in South Manchester will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Experience teaching within a primary school in the last two years, ideally KS2
- A commitment to ensuring children make a great start to their education
- Ability to provide high quality teaching and learning in a nurturing setting
In return the successful Teacher will have be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Ongoing support from a dedicated, primary education specialist consultant
- Working in a successful school within a hard-working, effective team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.