Year 5 Class Teacher
KS2 Teacher required for a long-term position starting after Easter at a 'Good' primary school in Manchester
Hays Education are working exclusively with a three-form entry, 'Good' (Ofsted, 2018) primary school in South Manchester. They are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a Year 5 class. The ideal KS2 Teacher will be available from the Easter holidays to the end of the academic year.
Due to the effective leadership and management by the Headteacher, this is a successful and inclusive school. Pupil behaviour in class and around the school has been described as exemplary.
The ideal Teacher for this KS2 Teacher position in South Manchester will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the Upper KS2 curriculum
- Experience teaching within a primary school in the last two years, ideally KS2
- A commitment to ensuring children make a great start to their education
- Ability to provide high quality teaching and learning in a nurturing setting
In return the successful Teacher will have be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Ongoing support from a dedicated, primary education specialist consultant
- Working in a successful school within a hard-working, effective team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.