Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader - with Leadership opportunities!
Are you a Nursery Room/Team Leader looking for a new role in Cambridge?
- Are you a minimum Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse or Room Leader?
- Are you looking to progress in your Early Years career?
Randstad Cambridge is currently working with a Nursery who require an experienced and qualified Nursery Room Team Leader to work full-time just outside the city of Cambridge. The nursery is rated OUTSTANDING by OFSTED and with a bright, welcoming interior and outdoor attractions, including animal integration, it can also be located by bus very easily. The nursery has been designed with children in mind, boasting a homely atmosphere in which the children can learn and develop.
You must hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and have EYFS experience for this role.
What can we offer you?
Working for this nursery, you will have access to:
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
- An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
- Off-street parking in the nursery's private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
- Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Planning and providing activities that enable children to progress, preparing them for school
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children in your care
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
You will need:
- A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
- An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
- A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Full training in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
Apply now or call the Cambridge Office if you have any questions, or to discuss other roles we have available.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. We are working on behalf of Schools and Nurseries, any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has been working with Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and units for many years. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with Mandi Cox our Permanent Consultant.