Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A reputable established business based in East Lancashire are looking to appoint a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager . Your role will play a key part in delivering management reporting and analysis and in improving and standardising current accounting practices. Reporting into the divisional Finance Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Take a lead on all product costing and profitability
- Management and review of the annual capex spend
- Streamline all management accounting, costing and commercial accounting processes
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Play a key role in terms of providing financial information to all tenders
Suitable applicants must be qualified, have experience of working within the manufacturing sector in a similar role with excellent communication and influencing skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business who can offer you an array of career paths. Please apply now for immediate consideration.