£9 - £12ph DOE
I am seeking an experienced Electroplating Technician to join my client's well-established team based near Basildon.
- Conducting plating and surface treatment operations
- Preparation, pre-treatments, applying coatings, plating and post processing components
- Predominantly hard chrome, Electroless and nickel plating
- Plating tooling products and working with engineering components
- General maintenance tasks such as changing chemicals, tank cleaning and process checks
- Inspecting products ensuring work is consistent and to a high standard
- Previous experience in a plating or surface treatment role - Essential
- Good understanding of process and chemistry involved - Essential
- Experience with Electroless, Nickel or Hard-chrome plating - Advantageous
- Engineering components experience - Advantageous
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.