Are you a Paraplanner?
Do you want to join a successful IFA Practice?
Our client in Liverpool are looking for a Paraplanner to join their company. The company believe in ensuring that the customer always comes first. The company work hard to establish longstanding relationships with their clients, by ensuring they receive the best unbiased personal advice to meet their short and long-term goals.
The Paraplanner role will involve:
- Carrying out appropriate and comprehensive financial planning on investments, pensions and protection to clients.
- Responsible for interpreting information gathered, assessing and requesting any additional requirements.
- Undertaking research and assisting with identifying suitable solutions and producing recommendations both independently and with the Adviser.
- Compiling bespoke and complex suitability reports based on your recommendations.
- Establishing and building long term beneficial relationships with clients, professional introducers and working collaboratively with Advisers and other colleagues.
The Paraplanner will need to possess:
- A minimum of two years' worth of experience working as a Paraplanner
- Level four Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards
- Ability to write Suitability Reports
- Excellent organisational skills
Subject to experience the Paraplanner position will pay between £28,000 and £35,000 per annum and will include a comprehensive package of statutory entitlements and benefits.
Please submit your CV or contact Jennie Guy on
Zoot Recruit has now rebranded to Prestige Recruitment Group who are specialist Financial Services and Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool, but we cover vacancies all over the North West & Wales. Our current team boasts over 60 year's specialist recruitment experience between us.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup
We receive so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.