Year 4 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher required for a paid to scale, long-term position at a primary school in Manchester
Hays Education are working exclusively with a three-form entry primary school in North Manchester whose aim is to ensure every child achieves not only academic success but physical, moral, cultural and emotional well-being.
They are currently recruiting for an Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher for a Year 4 class. They require an enthusiastic and committed primary teacher for the Summer term and potentially could extend into September 2019.
The ideal teacher for this Year 4 class teacher job in Manchester will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and the ability to raise attainment and achievement.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
In return the successful teacher for the Year 4 class teacher job in Manchester will have/be;
- Paid to Scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Working in a caring and secure environment along with committed and hard-working staff
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Ongoing support from a primary education specialist consultant at Hays Education
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.