PR Account Manager - agency
Good at PR campaign launches and events? Good at inspiring other members of staff to achieve great results? A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients?
An Awarding-Winning PR and Marketing agency is seeking a Senior PR Account Manager to manage a portfolio of clients.
What will you be doing?
- Client liaison
- Writing releases, articles, case studies, sound bites etc
- Pitching/selling in stories to the media and securing coverage
- Social media - creation of plans for clients, preparation of posts, tweet sheets etc
- Event management
- Image selection and resizing
What do you need?
- Preferably 3+ years' experience in a Business to Business (B2B) PR agency
- Provision of 2-3 pieces of written work - releases, articles etc - to accompany your CV
- A natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda
- Social Media skills
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £32,000
- A good work-life balance - flexible working, paid sick leave, unpaid leave of absence, time in lieu
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment, near to great shops, lively pubs, restaurants and leafy parks
- Easily commutable from London or Guildford
- £600 training fund + CIPR membership paid
- 21 days holiday + BH - rising
- Dress down Fridays and Friday take-away
- The opportunity to help drive social change
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: www.first4personnel.co.uk You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.