Senior Investment Paraplanner
A Wealth Management practice based in Sutton Coldfield has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Investment Paraplanner to join their team.
The successful candidate will prepare complex suitability reports and carry out associated administration for the firm’s Investment Advisers.
- Drafting client suitability reports for pensions, investments and defined benefit transfers that adhere to company style while addressing individual requirements (not templated).
- Researching and analysing products, providers, and funds.
- Producing pension and investment projections and client reviews.
- Keeping appraised of Trusts, taxation and estate planning principles.
- Compliance checks on client files in consultation with Business Manager and the company’s compliance consultants.
- Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases.
- Ensuring that Investment Advisers have timely and accurate reports for client meetings.
- Providing information on services to clients enquiring by 'phone or email.
- Reporting progress to the team daily and at weekly workflow meetings.
- Answering enquiries via telephone, e-mail, and website.
- Preparing and keeping up-to-date client files with accurate file notes.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of company processes
- In-depth working knowledge of pensions & investments, processes and legislation.
- Highly computer literate with ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software.
- Excellent numeracy for complex calculations on client portfolios.
- First class level of accuracy in interpreting client and company correspondence.
- Writing suitability reports to reflect the language used by the Investment Advisers.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get on with everyone while being strong with product
- providers and suppliers.
- Receptive to instruction and training with the ability to learn swiftly and grow through self-study and continuous professional development.
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma or equivalent.
- Good standard of general education - highly numerate and with an excellent standard of written English.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton