Business Intelligence & Data Manager
A fantastic opportunity now available to work for one of the UK's most recognised Retail brands at a time of huge success and growth.
You will be responsible for the Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management strategy across the business and for designing and developing the Data Warehouse, BI and CPM services, ensuring high performance, security and reliability.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Understand, develop and evangelise commercial applications of data within the group.
- Develop and implement data strategies; driving business decisions, forecasting, features and value from data.
- Design and implement BI and CPM solutions across all business channels, acting as a key point of contact for any BI and CPM changes.
- Accountable for debugging and troubleshooting BI solutions, raising and addressing issues as necessary.
- Implement and maintain complex dashboards and reports to allow the business to measure performance against the Company strategy.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and identify opportunities for future development; research into products and technologies that will enhance the function or performance of systems.
- People management.
- Analytical skills; able to understand business requirements and design and delivery solutions.
- Knowledge of Retail, Omni-channel, customer and Finance measures and KPIs.
- Service / supplier and budget management.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing BI solutions.
- Experience in debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions;Good understanding of relational database design principles.
- Previous experience in developing packages or other tools to implement Data Warehouse ETL processes.
- Ability to multi-task, with a talent for handling several different projects concurrently.
- Demonstrate an ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.
- Knowledge of the BOARD MIT toolkit solutions.
- Relationship builder.
- High capacity and resilience.
- Highly organised.
- Natural communicator at all levels.
Alongside this fantastic opportunity is a highly competitive salary and benefits package. To find out more please register your CV.