- Develop and maintain in-house software products including the company Website, Member Portal and Customer Relationship Management system.
- Full lifecycle development including design, implementation, documentation, testing, user acceptance and deployment.
- Work both collaboratively on larger projects and alone on smaller ones.
- Follow Agile development procedures.
- Breakdown of work packages and estimates.
- Report concisely on progress and status of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
- A Proactive self-starter who takes pride in and ownership of their work.
- Good communicator of technical and non-technical issues.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.