Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a client in Brighton to recruit a Payroller into their vibrant team.
The client are a fast-paced growing organisation looking to bring in a payroll professional to assist accurately and efficiently in the day to day processing of customer payroll across the company, and ensuring all tasks are completed in line with agreed timescales and following best practice whilst ensuring outstanding customer experience is delivered.
- Respond to customer e-mails across shared mailboxes in a timely and accurate manner
- Effectively answer peyroll queries verbally, either on inbound or outbound customer calls, and support the team with transferred calls
- Ensuring efficient processing of the weekly/monthly payment runs, including generation of section reports and handling to Junior Payroller for batch processing; running exeption reports when batch run is complete and printing payslips for paper clients when all payrolls have been processed to correct period
- Generate global export reports for monthly/quarterly liabilities, passing any exceptions to Junior Payrollers for manual investigation and re-processing reports to check all have been correctly balanced
- Accurate processing of statuory payments, including applivcation of Maternity finduing from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and correct balancing of HMRC liabilities
- Thorough investigation of customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
- Organise the processing/sending of FPS/EPS submissions monthly and handing to Junior Payroller for scheduling
To be considered to this role you must have payroll experience including variable payments and HMRC knowledge.