Global Equity Analyst
Gold State Capital is a global investment company focused on generating exceptional returns. Our approach is to minimise risk as low as possible in any investment we undertake. We deploy rigorous risk management tools to control exposure in global financial markets.
The global equity analyst role is about taking calculated positions across markets in US, UK, Europe and Asia. We are looking for candidates who are able to work exceptionally well under pressure.
- Strong academic background record with a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software
- Hard working and self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn and to keep up with global financial markets
We hire extraordinary people to build extraordinary teams. At Gold State Capital, we recognise that our success is driven by our people. We give our people an amazing balance between work and life. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to attract and retain the best talent in the world.