Finance Analyst - ACA
Harper May is partnered with a rapidly growing Tech Company in the City of London. My Client offers an app where by orders are delivered directly to their door. My client is on course to becoming one of the biggest companies in this space within the next couple of years. The successful candidate will have experience working for a private equity backed business and will succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Business Partnering with various heads of department
- Working with sales and marketing to drive revenue growth
- Working with the Acquisitions team on valuations and integrations of new businesses globally
- Research and development of various models in order to strengthen strategy performance
- Work through the sourcing cycle including bid analysis, cost book, vendor financial assessment and track contracted savings
- Reporting into the CFO and Board of Directors
- Research of various new avenues for financial growth and performance analytics and implementation in real-time analytics and
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years commercial finance experience
- ACA Qualified
- Participating in mainstream audit work, acting as subject matter authority for risk, valuation, derivatives
- Experience working with for a Tech or Financial Organization
- Educated to degree level.
- Driven, highly ambitious candidate willing to think outside of the box and provide alternative solution to issues.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills