SF Recruitment are working with a superb retail group as they attract a Management Accountant to their ranks. Our client is part of huge international group and have seen unrivalled growth over the last few years, both organically and thruogh acquisition.
Working closely with the commercial finance function, you will be responsible for what is effectively the engine room of the accounts office. This department supports a substantial branch network, and is expected to double in reach over the next few years. In summary:
- Ownership of the month-end close process
- Improving speed, accuracy and value add of management information
- Analyse and investigate anomalies and trends
- Support and provide input to the development of their ERP system
- Management and development of one report
This role suits a strong Management Accountant (ACMA) looking to take a step up to management, or alternatively an ACA/ACCA qualified individual keen to develop their management reporting exposure.