Senior Project Engineer
12 month initial contract
£21.21 Ltd Rate
£17.12 PAYE Rate
Barrow - in - Furness
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing organisation who operations within the defence industry. They are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join the team for the next 12 months.
The job duties of the role are as follows -
- Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles.
- Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
- Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
- Handle straightforward problems or situations and refer more difficult or non-standard issues to roles at higher levels, ensuring resolution as quickly as possible.
- Prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines without compromising quality standards, and check own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data, maintaining own capabilities in use of software or programs, and ensure data is safely recorded and stored.
- Document and record management
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
If this role appeals to you please apply and someone will be in touch following your interest - alternatively call our office and quote job reference 824316 and you will be transferred to the relevant consultant.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.