Infrastrucutre Project Manager - Bristol - £45,000 - £60,000
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
Top FinTech company in the UK has a permanent role for a Infrastructure Project Manager, to join their growing project management team based in Bristol. As a Project Manager you may be responsible for managing a number of concurrent high visibility projects using agile or more traditional methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions and third parties.
Leading and managing large, complex, enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile or Waterfall teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams. Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, project objectives are met and desired results achieved, resources are utilised efficiently, and different interests and stakeholders involved are satisfied.
The successful candidate must have experience in fast paced, agile environments and is happy to work on hybrid projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
* Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
* interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
* Ability to fit into a busy and supportive team.
* Be able to bring a positive and energetic attitude to the working environment.
If you think you have what it takes to add value to this sought-after company, then please apply
Cntact: Hassan Lenga-kroma at Sanderson Recrutiment on or email