Fast growing business based in the Central London area seeks an experienced Financial Controller.
My client is a property sector business that is growing through aquistion and wiining some large projects. You will be CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified and have a minimum 5 years PQE experience in a similar role. Experience within the property sector would also be excellent but not essential
The main duties of this role include:
• Responsible for monthly management account
• Responsible for month-end and year-end close process
• Reporting to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
• Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives and stakeholders
• Manage cash flow
• Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountant and financial assistant
• Manage audit process
• Responsible for Corporation Tax submissions and other statutory returns e.g. VAT
• Responsible for Budgeting and Forecasting
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Liaison with external stakeholders including banks
The right candidate for the role will have experience in the above and will have some management experience and will be looking for a role that will offer an opportunity for development as a company grows.