PLC Software Engineer
Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced PLC Software Engineer.
PLC Software Engineer - Suffolk - Permanent - £25-35k
We require a Software Engineer with PLC programming experience to join a rapidly expanding Suffolk based organisation.
Our cliet use all types of PLC, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Rockwell, Unitronics, GE and are open to someone coming in and being trained if required.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a process/engineering based industry such as oil & gas, chemical, water or food & beverage. The work will entail programming from new, refining existing code, producing documentation and commissioning.
In summary, the role will involve -
- Definition of PLC automation systems and software coding
- Technically review and understand customer requirements.
- Creation of user requirements and functional design specifications.
- Development of control and safety concept.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years Experience of software Engineering
- Experienced in developing code from scratch
- Experienced with Software development using Rockwell and Siemens (S7 and TIA)
- Experience with MS tools.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.