Researcher (2) - c£26k-£30k
A prestigious charitable organisation in Central London is looking to recruit a researcher to work on a variety of projects across the establishment. Full time, Part time and flexible working will all be considered for this role.
- Collecting and summarising information.
- Reviewing and analysing data.
- Preparing and editing papers and reports.
- Assisting with project coordination.
- Providing research support to other staff and projects.
Essential skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience using a variety of research techniques.
- Experience drafting reports.
- Ability to process and analyse information.
- Experience of coordinating projects.
- Good team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Briony today.