Trainee Client Project Manager
Aon are currently recruiting a Trainee Client Project Manager to join our Manchester office. Within this role you will be primarily responsible for providing assistance to the Regional Project Management Team managing projects within the National Corporate business unit. This will involve taking charge of tasks within projects whilst identifying and introducing Aon’s products and services to meet clients’ needs.
There will be progression towards a full Client Project Manager role as your skills and experience develop.
About the role
Identify and introduce Aon’s products and services to meet clients’ needs:
- Communicate client and industry knowledge to project team, other parts of Aon and insurers as appropriate
- Ensure that each client’s / prospect’s risks are identified and appropriate risk and insurance solutions proposed
- Help develop innovative risk and insurance solutions utilising the other Aon divisions
- Participate in internal meetings including pre-renewal strategy meetings as appropriate
- Facilitate introductions to other Aon divisions
- Assist in choosing the most appropriate service team for the client in conjunction with project sponsor
Represent Aon to clients and prospects:
- Identify the key decision makers within a client/prospect for all services that can be offered by Aon
- Facilitate and help develop relationships between key decision-makers and Aon
- Influence key decision makers to purchase Aon services
Comply with regulatory requirements and business procedures, and any other standards or requirements as communicated:
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company
- Ensure all agreed practices and tools are actively and consistently
- Lead by example by ensuring own activity complies with regulatory requirements and business procedures
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:Commitment to working towards ACII with some evidence of having already passed insurance examsPrior experience within insurance, ideally gained within a client service or sales roleKnowledge of the usual commercial insurance classes including property and liabilityAwareness or experience of how new business / defence bids are run Some commercial understanding of business e.g. market forces and business driversKnowledge of project management methodology is advantageous but not essentialExcellent influencing and communication skillsAdaptable, focused and self-disciplined to drive results and meet clients’ needsA real desire to learn a...