Associate Director (Structures)
One of our key clients, an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices across the South of England, currently has a vacancy for an Associate Director to join the Structural Engineering department in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Cultural, Retail, Healthcare, Heritage, Educational, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Be Chartered within a relevant institution,
- Hold a valid driving license, as travelling to sites and other offices will be required,
- Contributing to Board meetings & chairing design meetings,
- Taking the lead on a range of building structures projects; managing the project teams & ensuring projects are delivered on time & to budget,
- Taking projects from concept design through to construction,
- Good business development skills with a network of contacts around Birmingham & the West Midlands,
- Client facing skills,
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal & written),
- Natural leadership skills.
The successful Associate Director (Structures) will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and prospect for career development. You will receive an annual bonus and, for the right candidate, the opportunity to quickly progress to Partner and take equity within the business. If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to be considered, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.