Our client is a well-established and successful training and consultancy business specialising predominantly within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries. The company works with a range of clients to help them drive improvements for their manufacturing and engineering operations, helping companies to enhance efficiency, quality, health & safety and sustainability.
The company are enjoying a sustained period of growth and are now looking for an Implementation Manager to help implement new processes and products across their offerings to provide world class services.
The Role – Implementation Manager
The incoming Implementation Manager will work as part of a team with high calibre industry consultants and help drive positive change and service improvements, both internally and externally. The candidate will be tasked with delivering business and product improvements across the company.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successfully implementing new systems, processes and procedures for a variety of different projects. It would be advantageous if a candidate has experience working in a consultancy environment.
- Works with management to understand and implement business and service improvements
- Drive quality performance
- Benchmark company performance and develop initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Understand the direction the business must take to make a profit in the future
- May be used as a point of reference by others externally and internally
- Responds to the customer and team requirements.
- Maximises partnerships to deliver outstanding service and customer satisfaction
- Understands and drives a client focused culture within the business
- Identifies strategic issues and helps deliver positive solutions.
- Adapts business approach to changing market opportunities through awareness of competitor offerings
- Monitors the market place checking on market trends.
- Specifies resources and identifies future needs.
- High level of drive to achieve customer satisfaction whilst maintaining the needs of the business
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
Developing Self and Others.
- Encourages the culture and values within which people are developed
- Personal development, a commitment to improve and develop as a professional.
- A good team player with a hands-on approach
- Good stakeholder management skills, the ability to communicate effectively with clients, partners and internally with colleagues and management.