Online Marketing Manager
Location: 2 Woodlands Way, London SW15 2SX
Salary: £27k per year
Reporting to: Fraser Ewart-White and Claire Freeland
Start Date: 3rd June 2019
- 25 days holiday (date restrictive)
- Free Catered Chalet Holiday for you
- Birthday half day
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perk Box
- Family & Friends discount on PW chalet holidays
- Social events throughout the year
- Fizzy Fridays (beers every Friday!)
A unique position has opened up for an ambitious individual who wants to make their mark in the Online Marketing World within a forward-thinking, tech-driven travel company. In charge of multiple aspects of the online marketing, the successful candidate will be at the epicentre of driving visitors and sales to www.powderwhite.com, working across the company in order to deliver exceptional results.
- Online Promotional Management – look to plan, execute and analyse promotional campaigns across a whole array of mediums online.
- Deliver bespoke email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp and Salesforce; looking to become increasingly user-specific, and driving towards automation.
- Management of the Powder White blog: creation of original and useful content, in order to build authority and attract new customers via natural SEO.
- Delivery of a Social Media programme – look to grow engagement and followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant Social Media platforms.
- PPC Management (Google PPC and Display, Facebook) alongside Agency
- Website content management – look to research and deliver fresh and original content on the website – the research and creation of new resorts, as well us updating existing resorts with fresh content.
- Promotional Management of the Website – working with the Sales Team, ensure that all promotions are accurately executed on the website.
- Reporting and Analysis – producing a weekly report on Marketing Performance, including Lead Generation, Social Media performance, Email Marketing Performance, Blog performance, PPC performance.
- Day to day Agency Management – working with a digital marketing agency as the initial point of contact, acting as support for any campaigns/projects being worked on.
- Basic SEO auditing – auditing the website (with tools provided) to ensure that we are following SEO best practice.
- At least 2 years Online Marketing experience and/or Marketing Degree
- Good knowledge of Skiing
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, ideally experience with Salesforce
- Experience with PPC management
- Experience in Social Media management
- Analytical yet creative mind
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task