CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-WEST OR CENTRAL LONDON
An excellent, progressive opportunity with a significant UK Corporate broker which could be based either in West London or the City.
Our client seeks to recruit an experienced Account Executive with specialist experience in the area of Construction Insurance. You will need to be fully familiar with annual CAR business, JCT conditions etc. and have a proven background as an Account Executive in this sector.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
- To fully support the Construction Division Management Team, to achieve and exceed targets through the development of the Construction/Retail book and conversion of prospects into clients.
- To proactively set and achieve Company income and growth plans for an allocated client portfolio.
- To achieve renewal and new business targets within agreed timeframes and costs.
- To participate, assist fellow Accounts Executives & Managers, and take shared responsibility in the governance of the firm.
- Provide a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers in accordance with both FCA and internal requirements.
This is a real chance to make your mark within an expanding operation.
If your experience fits this requirement then please apply without delay.
1. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE INSURANCE EXPERIENCE AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. As we are currently receiving very high volumes of applications to our various advertised vacancies, we would strongly suggest that if your background/experience genuinely matches this vacancy requirement, you should call us directly on 0800 912 9994 to highlight your application.