Tax Compliance Manager
I am currently looking to recruit a Tax Compliance Manager for an award winning team within a reputable business based in West Lothian.
This role will report to the Senior Tax Manager, and assist in ensuring the business meets their indirect tax compliance obligations across Europe.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing the delivery of VAT compliance and reporting across Europe;
* Team management - managing a team of 4 Tax Assistants
* Producing the VAT returns for the UK
* Assisting and improving Tax Working Capital Forecasts;
* Analysis of the tax implications of accounting and legislative changes;
* Working with other members of the tax team on projects as required;
* Engagement with tax authorities on tax queries and key tax issues;
* Driving initiatives that improve the accuracy and efficiency of tax compliance and reporting processes and outputs. Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement by increasing automation and eliminating complex and non-value-adding processes;
* Providing leadership and education to the wider Scotland based Finance staff
* Providing support on indirect tax advisory issues;
To be successful you be a Qualified Tax professional (CTA or CA)
If interested in this position then please submit your CV using the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.