Field Biomedical Engineer
Field Biomedical/Service Engineer - UK
£35,000-£40,000 basic salary, bonus and benefits
Are you a current Field or Biomedical Engineer interested in new career/job opportunities?
Do you hold technical service experience with complex installation projects with hospital capital equipment including IT/connectivity/networking solutions?
An innovation leading intensive care/critical care business are urgently looking for a Field Biomedical/Service Engineer, covering a UK wide territory. As a Field Biomedical/Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing on-site technical support to hospital end users, managing customer relationships while delivering and maintaining the highest quality of service at all times.
Brief overview below of responsibilities and requirements:
- Provide field and remote service support for the company's products, solutions and technology (including OEM devices)
- Receive and respond to customers and when needed, providing prompt and high quality technical service support
- Initiate repair/replacement of failed and/or defective equipment/devices
- Support of all component items including from cables, routers, access points, bridges, and switches
- Perform periodic functional verifications, upgrades and unscheduled service calls as and when needed
- Provide technical support to the Sales Representative during pre or post-sales activities
- Assist customers in proper use of the equipment/devices, solutions and technology
- Identify potential Customer training issues and propose prompt solutions
- Report customer complaints per the requirements defined in the Quality System Supports, including vendors or hospital staff (clinicians/nurses, IT and biomedical departments)
- Share information from the field regarding new product suggestions and/or product improvements whenever possible
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering or Biomedical degree is required, or equivalent related clinical or technical BS degree.
- A proven track record in service engineering/biomedical support in the hospital/medical equipment
- Must have experience with complex hospital IT installation projects, including exposure into IT/connectivity and networking
- Must be flexible to travel throughout a UK territory, roughly 40% weekly travel
If you feel the above is of interest and the responsibilities/requirements fall in with your knowledge and experience, please apply to this advert.
CSG Talent are an equal opportunities employer working on behalf of our client.