Year 4 Teacher KS2
Year 4 Teacher - Clifton - ASAP - Full Time - £500/£650
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a dynamic, enthusiastic school in the Clifton area of Bristol who are seeking a Year 4 Teacher.
Are you a qualified Primary Class Teacher looking for a new challenge?
The School -
This school is a three form entry Primary School. It boasts a fantastic ethos and community feel. It has strong links with other schools in Bristol which the staff feel has helped to make constant improvements with teaching methods and resources.
The Candidate -
- Must hold QTS
- Must have an Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Previous experience within KS2 would be desirable
- Dedicated to encouraging progression within KS1
- Be confident in taking on a subject lead of ICT and PE
Core Aims of the role-
- To provide a structured and direct educational experience, preparing suitable lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- To motivate and offer support to each child both pastorally and educationally
- Insist on high disciplines of behaviour
- To monitor progression and attainment in each pupil and relay relevant information to the correct people (parents, support staff etc.)
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- We have a long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working under us
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you
The school are looking to appoint a teacher ASAP.
If you feel as though you would be an asset to this school and want to be considered for the role, you are encouraged to register your interest by contacting Chloe
or call into the Bristol Primary Branch on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.