Partnerships Account Manager
Partnerships Account Manager, London, up to £35,000 PA
- Are you an account management professional with a special focus in managing corporate partners?
- Do you have a background in developing account portfolios to promote both commercial and fundraising relationships?
- Would you like to represent an international not for profit organisation that champions youth development?
I am working with an established international not for profit youth organisation who are looking for a Partnerships Account Manager. This role will be focusing on developing the growing portfolio of corporate partners and will be managing some of the organisation's key accounts.
What's great about this charity?
- A really cool location!
- Good work life balance
- Competitive healthcare scheme
- Sickness absence
- On-site subsidised food and drink
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing and account managing designated key account corporate partnerships with a portfolio value of £250,000
- Developing relationships with key partners to ensure sustainable revenue streams
- Producing ROI and Social Impact reports
- Effectively solve any risks to maintain brand reputation
- Working closely with the Partnership Development new business team to help introduce new opportunities
- Contributing to a collaborative culture
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable account management experience and or possess a significant understanding of the charitable sector and fundraising
- A strong understand of partnerships and or customer relations
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.