Contact Centre Trainer required for busy Contact Centre in North Norwich. Contact Centre Trainer required to deliver a professional training service, ensuring all staff are effectively set up for success. Delivering training and coaching to newly recruited agents, existing agents and our Team leaders, succinct with the company vision. We offer an excellent salary, the opportunity to be part of the L & D team and help shape our company training, within a brand new facility.
Who Are We
One of the major Home Improvement Companies in the UK. We have a quality ethos and want every customer to enjoy the experience of making home improvements with us, from conception to completion. To help us do this we need to start with excellent training of our call centre staff and team leaders, from a trainer able to demonstrate experience selling and working in a contact centre environment.
What the Role is
- Facilitating the induction program for new starters
- Ensuring all individual existing agents and team leaders are coached and developed effectively
- Creating content, updating sales and soft skills training
- Creating and delivering training solutions
What We Need
- A Trainer – Up to date knowledge of effective learning and training methodologies
- A Motivator – Who can demonstrate delivering sales training & coaching experience and/or qualification
- A Communicator – To advise, support and influence decisions on L&D
- An Analyst - Ability to analyse key data to highlight group and individual development and learning needs
What We Offer
- Excellent Salary
- Staff Benefits and Discounts (discretionary)
- Staff Purchase Scheme
Please click on the link below to apply.