Concession Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Vacancy - Concession Manager
Location - Colne, Lancashire
Product - Soft Furnishings (Homewares, Linen, Curtains & more)
Company - A very established but still expanding, much-loved and ever evolving soft furnishings retailers in the UK.
Be fully responsible for running your store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous retail homewares or fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Engaging personality
- Results driven
- Committed to the business